Monday, October 27, 2008

4K HD Technology Used in My Bloody Valentine 3D Movie

We all thought that high definition movies are just that- high definition. But apparently, there are different levels of high definition. They typical is 2000 pixels. But the remake of the 1981 horror flick, My Bloody Valentine, uses 4000 pixels.

This means the new My Bloody Valentine is very, very sharp and with more detail captured. Such a level of definition is ideal for 3D and indeed, this version of My Bloody Valentine is in 3D. You'll get to see every small detail of faces of stars like Jensen Ackles and Jamie King.

“Lionsgate’s doing a great job of being involved with these films that are really taking it to the next level, so I’m really excited about that,” says King, who adds that it's (My Bloody Valentine 3D) not the typical gore, horror film because it's character-oriented.

Trailer of My Bloody Valentine 3D

Unlimited movie downloads

Watch TV on your PC

No comments: